Art of Living Search

Loading

As a witness!

From Dipika Modi
I am fortunate to be very close to guruji physically as I stay in the ashram since last 4 years. Art of Living Silver Jubilee was the only celebration up till now where I was sitting much far of from guruji in the crowd and watching him sometimes on screen and of times on the stage. This made me realize that our family is so big and guruji being so far away to yet He was so close to me. I felt this because people all around me irrespective of caste or creed or age had the same love and respect for guruji as I have for him. There was many pairs of eyes in different forms but one consciousness.
I had always been a part of celebration as a sevak but this is the 1st time I have seen a part of this celebration as a observer and I am grateful to Guruji to give me this opportunity of enjoying each and every moment and carry the message of love and belonging in my life whereever I go.

No comments: